MarketShare helps marketers grow revenue. Combining advanced analytics, scalable enterprise solutions and deep domain expertise, MarketShare enables companies to measure, predict and dramatically improve marketing’s impact on revenue. MarketShare collects, transforms and processes petabytes of data--to deliver actionable insights and recommendations that typically generate 20% to 30% improvements in marketing effectiveness and 3% to 4% increases in revenue. Widely considered the market leader, MarketShare helps direct tens of billions of marketing investment dollars globally.
- Celebrate Ad Age's Women to Watch in New York...Solutions portfolio includes Data Onboarding, Identity Data Management Platform, Customer Segmentation, Audience Targeting, and
MarketshareMeasurement and Analytics. Learn more about Women to Watch 2017
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- Three Winning Plays for Marketing Measurement Madness A marketer has much better odds of picking the right metrics to better understand and engage your customers than successfully picking a full 64-team bracket.
- Deal for Neustar Is a Twist in Battle to ID Consumers Across Devices...planning services. About a year ago, the firm purchased marketing analytics firm
MarketSharePartners. Mr. Biegel suggested that Neustar could stand to beef up its...
- Purpose, Death and the Backstreet Boys: Takeaways From the ANAIf you weren't able to make it to Orlando, we've got you covered.