LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Mars Global CMO Bruce McColl Steps Down
Marsglobal Chief Marketing Officer Bruce McColl is leaving the candy, food and petcare company after 24 years, including 10 as CMO. He will be...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows BET's new shows include "Tales," weaving hip-hop into three-act narratives, and "The Yard," a drama about historically black colleges.
- Neuromarketing Exits 'Hype Cycle,' Begins to Shape TV Commercials...At the same meeting, the Advertising Research Foundation's Re!Think conference,
Marssaid a study of 110 TV ads showed that biometric research predicts...
- Lowdown: Windex Seizes on 'My Big Fat Greek Wedding' SequelThe Lowdown has the latest on a new A-B InBev Mexican import, a Starbucks hoax and an example of how Facebook is changing ad-making.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 40 Under 40 This year's crop of talented thinkers, doers and dreamers are reshaping marketing.