LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Campbell's Chunky Has NFL Stars Draft Everyday Guys Who knew O'Dell Beckham Jr. was such an admirer of tiny doll furniture?
- Cindy Gallop Doesn't Care What You Think The former ad agency exec is on a mission. Get on board or get out of the way.
- Clients Must Provide Transparency, TooThe role of client transparency is missing from the overall industry debate about agency-client relationships, writes Randy Cohen.
- Rauxa, DDB Worldwide Expand; Socialisssima, Samara Launch...discount airline. During his years at LatinWorks, he worked on brands including
Mars' Snickers and Starburst, Domino's, Hyundai and Target, and help win general...
- Small Agency of the Year, 76-150 Employees, Silver: ISL...NBC Universal's "Mr. Robot" and Lockheed Martin's "Field Trip to
Mars" -- collectively took home 20 Cannes Lions last month. For NBC Universal, ISL...