LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines250 largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines. From Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- Vice hires from Twitter, Aldridge joins Spark44...The pair have worked with clients including Yamaha Europa, Huawei, PepsiCo, Bayer ,
Mars, Parisian Gentleman and Alzheimer Portugal and won awards at the New York...
- Q&AA: Jared Leto reflects on 'America,' apps and creativity...the new album, "America," from Jared Leto's band Thirty Seconds to
Mars. They're provocative words, and a provocative title, for the band's...
- Wikimedia gets a CCO, Deutsch hires Batista as head of design...director at Interbrand . He has worked with brands like Qualcomm , Microsoft, Amazon,
MarsWrigley, Google , Disney and Nissan. 360i appointed Piper Hickman as group creative...