LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- A Dog Brings Out the Best in George Washington in Pedigree's Moving Film
MarsPetcare brand Pedigree's "Feed the Good" campaign is now digging into history to show how dogs bring out the best in people. A...
- Boost Mobile and 180LA Win Campaign of the Year in Ad Age's First Creativity Awards...brands today -- real-world impact. Tweet Share Finalists The Field Trip to
MarsLockheed Martin, McCann New York GE Podcast Theater Presents "The Message" GE...
- Lowdown: These Brands Slipped Through YouTube's Safety Check The Lowdown has the latest on ads from Hello and Roto-Rooter appearing on questionable videos and what beer account Ogilvy just won.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 Class of Women to Watch Europe These 20 leaders are game changers in marketing, advertising, tech and media in Europe. Ad Age will honor them at a June 5 event in London.
- Maybe Watch This New 'Game of Thrones' Promo Instead of the Mike Flynn ShowPlus: Fox News joins the Michael Flynn pile-on, and what to expect from "The Walking Dead" on Sunday.