LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Classic Ad Review: Nike's Funny Business...on through Michael Jordan's run-ins with Spike Lee's character
MarsBlackmon, who called Jordan "Money," Nike humanized sports stars. With its unrivaled...
- Rodrigues Leaves Publicis for WMcCann, BBH China Hires BBDO's Tsang...China and BBDO Guangzhou, Tsang has worked on brands including Dove, Wrigley,
Mars, Mercedes Benz, Coca-Cola and Unilever. The agency is also hiring Tim...
- Kill the 'Big Idea.' Long Live Steve Martin!Replace the hunt for "big ideas" with ones people might be willing to pay for, writes advertising account professional Julia Robertson.
- Marketer's Brief: Kellogg Accused of Racist Corn Pops PackagingAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the cereal box blunder.
- Space: Marketing's Final Frontier...time between now and 2035 as we gear up to go to
Marsand as billionaires start to putting billions of dollars in the industryâ...