LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Kind Trashes Rivals -- With Help From Anna Faris...too far from other campaigns. Kind, which got a minority investment from
Marsin late 2017, likes to position itself as a challenger to established...
- Trick Play: Skittles Makes a 'Super Bowl Ad' for Only One Person...being shown to one person," says Matt Montei, marketing VP, fruit confections,
MarsWrigley Confectionery. The gimmick, which is set to include multiple teasers but...
- Here Come Brands' Ads Promoting Their Upcoming Super Bowl Ads...critics reacting to M&M's planned spot, which will mark the
Marschocolate brand's return to the Super Bowl for the first time...
- Hershey's Blonde AmbitionChocolate giant aims to address consumer interest in healthier snacks and more complex flavors with Hershey's Gold.
- Marketer's Brief: KFC's Newest Colonel Is Decidedly UnknownAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the chicken chain's celebrity-free ad and how Taco Bell is getting into the beer biz.