Our agency has a single-minded purpose: to create Brand Activism. Big-idea brands inspire people to act on their behalf, in simple as well as deep ways, sometimes in reaction to an invitation, sometimes spontaneously and organically. We believe brand actions speak louder than brand words. In today's economy, you can't buy engagement. You have to earn it.
Our job is to bring a brand's point of view to life in a way that intrigues, involves and galvanizes support for its proposition. We incorporate a "consumer as partner" mindset into our approach by creating a role for consumers to fill into the story of a brand.
Our way of working is expansive, dynamic and collaborative, and we work against three mantras that have proven successful within the retail industry:
-Tap into the power of the Alpha Consumer™
-Challenge the assumptions we take for granted
-Nurture brand advocacy through continuous engagement
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Solomon, Friedman and Tu Launch Persuade and Influence, Plus More Production MovesAll the latest production moves from around the industry.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Minneapolis: The Midwestern City That's a Marketing Overachiever...of Cos.' Carmichael Lynch ranks fourth, followed by Omnicom Group's
Martin Williams; Campbell Mithun , part of Interpublic's McCann Worldgroup network; and MDC Partners...