LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Creatives you need to know: D.W. Pine...Think of Time's coverâ "which Pine, the magazine's creative director,
mastermindseach weekâ "as not only one of the most enduring and iconic...
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- Ad Age, P&M Salute Women to Watch Colombia at Bogota Event...cellphone marketer after Samsung . Magda Galindo , executive manager of transactions, El Tiempo,
mastermindsthe Colombian daily newspaper's digital transformation. Taking advantage of El Tiempo...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Creatives You Should Know: Tim Vance & Paul Knott, Adam&Eve/DDB LondonMasterminds are behind an idea that's become one of the most talked-about Cannes contenders: Honda's "The Other Side."