LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Yes, There's an Agency Called Ebola Communications...a symbol of our marketing prowess." That's what I imagine the
mastermindsbehind the Kiev, Ukraine-based agency Ebola Communications told themselves when they...
- Why You Couldn't Escape Weird Al's Marketing Blitz...billion views, or about a hundred million more than modern viral video
mastermindsOK Go. So when Mr. Yankovic's label, RCA, informed him that...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- As Ewanick's GM Reign Ends, Fate of Commonwealth Questioned Now that Joel Ewanick is gone from GM after a tumultuous two-year reign during which he overhauled its agency relationships, what happens to the structure he set up?