LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2015...O'Sullivan Exec VP-Advertising Sales, Discovery Communications Lindsay Pattison Worldwide CEO,
MaxusSheri Roder Chief of WHY, Horizon Media Jennifer Saenz VP-Innovation, Frito...
- SC Johnson Consolidates Media Buying With Omnicom's PHD...follows a review of SC Johnson media shops PHD and WPP's
Maxus. "Earlier this year, in partnership with a third-party consultancy, the company...
- 'Mad Men' 2025: Ad Leaders Predict the Future of the IndustryAs "Mad Men" brings its ad history to a close, we asked 17 agency leaders what the industry will look like 10 years out.
- Havas Hires Anderson to Head Design, Ogilvy Shanghai Picks ECDs and more...to Mark Fortner, managing partner and head of innovation. She joins from
Maxus, a GroupM sister agency, where she led insights, creative strategy and media...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.