LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- GroupM Inks Year-Long BuzzFeed Deal for Data, Creative and Preferential Rates...Daily Mail and Snapchat. GroupM owns media agencies MEC, MediaCom, Mindshare and
Maxus, as well as digital and data entities such as Xaxis. Its buying...
- Ad Age's 2015 Hispanic Fact Pack Is Out NowMarketers have continued to boost U.S. Hispanic ad spending, up 12% in 2014, far ahead of the 4.9% growth for overall U.S. ad spending.
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2015...O'Sullivan Exec VP-Advertising Sales, Discovery Communications Lindsay Pattison Worldwide CEO,
MaxusSheri Roder Chief of WHY, Horizon Media Jennifer Saenz VP-Innovation, Frito...
- SC Johnson Consolidates Media Buying With Omnicom's PHD...follows a review of SC Johnson media shops PHD and WPP's
Maxus. "Earlier this year, in partnership with a third-party consultancy, the company...
- 'Mad Men' 2025: Ad Leaders Predict the Future of the IndustryAs "Mad Men" brings its ad history to a close, we asked 17 agency leaders what the industry will look like 10 years out.