McCann Erickson Worldwide, the world's largest advertising agency network, has operations in more than 120 countries and a client roster that includes preeminent global marketers and many of the world's most famous brands. Headquartered in New York, the agency is a unit of McCann Worldgroup, a leading global marketing solutions network, comprised of a collaborative roster of best-in-class agencies that emphasize creativity, innovation, and performance.
- Interpublic Reports Top- and Bottom-Line Growth in Key Third Quarter...focused wholly on the consumer." Interpublic's agency networks include IPG Mediabrands,
McCannWorldgroup and Weber Shandwick . The quarter was driven by consistent growth across...
- Reporter's Notebook: ANA Masters of MarketingAbout 2,800 marketers gathered in Orlando, Fla. last week for the ANA Masters of Marketing conference.
- McCann's Dahlqvist Moves to Grey, Cerdeiro Joins Conill and More...Grey New York creative department, most recently served as president of the
McCannCreative Leadership Council and chief creative officer at Commonwealth /McCann, the global...
- ANA Adds Business Marketing Association in Consolidation Drive...a Friday breakfast hosted by the U.S. Postal Service and MRM//
McCann. One attendee -- Alma Salazar, senior consumer marketing manager of Align Technology -- won...
- Infiniti Poised to Name CP&B Its New Global Agency After Protracted Review The account has been with Omnicom's TBWA since the late '90s.