LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Do Millennials Really Want? French Toast, As Easily As Possible...rates of unemployment, college attendance and student debt. But spice marketer
McCormick & Co. and digital agency R/GA may have landed on the most salient...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Marketers: Consumers Don't Trust Your Ads...moment of need. Think I'm full of hot air? Take
McCormick & Co. The 125-year-old manufacturer of herbs and spices created FlavorPrint to...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- ConAgra Boosts Ad Spending as Commodity Costs Drop...grain stockpiles. Another positive pricing sign came Tuesday when spice marketer
McCormick & Co. said its cost inflation "will moderate from a high single-digit rate...