LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Marketer's Brief: See the KFC Colonel's Yearbook Cameo Ad Age's new weekly marketing roundup gets behind brand placement in a high school yearbook and Unilever's treehouse stunt.
- The 2015-2020 Dietary Guidelines: What Marketers Should Know...a level well below what most adults currently consume. Spice maker
McCormick & Co. Inc. hopes people turn to its spices to come up with new...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- What Do Millennials Really Want? French Toast, As Easily As Possible...rates of unemployment, college attendance and student debt. But spice marketer
McCormick & Co. and digital agency R/GA may have landed on the most salient...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.