- Industry Anti-Fraud Group CEO Out After Four Months...Founder, Brightroll; Matt Seiler, global CEO, IPG Mediabrands; Vivek Shah, CEO, Ziff-Davis; Rishad Tobbacawalla, chief strategist, PublicisGroupe; and Deborah Wahl, CMO, McDonald's USA.
- That Millennials Problem: McDonald's SXSW Offer Draws Hate Mail From Indie BandMcDonald's is not the first marketer to ask bands to play a South by Southwest showcase for free, but the juxtaposition of the ask...
- McDonald's Goes to SXSW Seeking Help With Content MarketingUnder intense pressure to reverse its protracted sales decline, McDonald's is going to SXSW for ideas. As Quartz reported: McDonald's will be a...
- Were Millennials Just Figments of Our Fevered Imagination All Along?Our little millennials are growing up and they're just as boring as the rest of us, writes Ken Wheaton.
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 40 Under 40Introducing the smart forward-thinkers who will be driving the business for years to come.