LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Unprecedented Wave of Media Reviews Is Partly Driven by Rebate DebateMarketers reviewing media business now outnumber shops with the resources to compete in the reviews.
- Why Google's Click-to-Buy Ads Would Be a Big Deal...It's a big deal," said Charlotte Lim, a senior partner at
MECwho heads the agency's North American search division. A click-to...
- GE Turns to Quartz to Produce and House a Digital-Content Hub...like this a campaign," said Tej Desai, managing partner, global solutions at
MEC, which handles GE's media buying and planning in all international market...
- Marketers Grapple With Uncertain Reach of Branded Content on Instagram...there are still pretty big viewability questions that are wide open," said
MEC's head of social for North America Noah Mallin. Instagram declined to...
- Publishers Willing to Give Facebook Their Articles, but Not Their Ad Sales Facebook Instant Articles are a way for publishers to get a piece of the billions in mobile ad money that's now flowing to Facebook.