LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Are Your Ads and TV Shows Defective on Gender Equity? The ANA Has a Tool That Can Help The Association of National Advertisers is doing quality control on ads, shows and actors by giving them Gender Equality Measure ratings.
- Nevada Senate Race Drew in $31 Million From 34 Groups in Last Few WeeksAt least 34 PACs, union groups and advocacy organizations are vying for voter attention in the state's highly contested Senate race.
- On the Data Front, PACs Pick Up the Slack...in data services this cycle. Analyzing voter data to make smarter
media buys, segment voters and target messages for ads, emails, direct mail, phone calls...
- Koch Brothers, Others Spend Nearly $5 Million to Attack Evan Bayh...Senatorial Committee dropped more than $640,000 on digital and other
media buysattacking the senator turned financial industry board member, according to Ad Age...
- Trump Spending With Cambridge Analytica Looks Like Peanuts Compared to Cruz...to run as the primaries heated up. Additional funding paid for
media buyswith the firm, though it's not clear what portion went to...