LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Wearable' Deodorant? Google Working on 'Odor Removing Device'Google eyes deodorant market with a device that helps you avoid social-media contacts when you stink.
- Bollore Group Seeks a Controlling Stake in Havas...company changed the name of MPG , a media-agency network, and
Media Contacts, a digital-agency network, to Havas Media. The changes resulted in a...
- Startup uses social to get noticed, land deals...he employed was getting in front of more industry and trade
media contacts. One of his target publications was Forex Magnates, so he and his...
- Havas forms Havas Media Group...combine all its individual media agencies, including Arena Media, Havas Media,
Media Contactsand MPG. The media agencies will be rebranded as Havas Media Group...
- The Atlantic Apologizes for 'Screw Up' on Scientology AdvertorialThe spiked post promoting Scientology reveals several risks in the trend toward "native" ads.