LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Publicis Media CEO Steve King Likes 'Last Mover Advantage'...analytics in a powerful way, and we have relationships with digital
media distributorslike Google , Yahoo, Facebook, Snapchat, etc. Ad Age: When you say last...
- What I Learned at the M.O.B. Conference
- Electric Farm EntertainmentLOS ANGELES (AdAge.com) -- Each of Electric Farm's projects has been a multimillion-dollar affair, with budgets offset from sponsors, foreign distribution partners and traditional media distributors. But Electric Farm's ownership of its intellectual property has prepared it for survival in a cutthroat environment for digital studios.
- Watch 'Grey's Anatomy' When You Want, Just Don't Skip Ads...own choosing? ABC is making its best-known programs available to
media distributorswho can promise exactly that, prompting a hot debate over whether advertisers...
- 100 LEADING MEDIA COMPANIES; CHANGE PARTNERS! TURNOVER SWEEPS FIELD...is expected to liberalize restrictions on media ownership. Content providers and
media distributorsare joining forces to feed the multiplying media outlets, from proposed 500...