LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Horizon and Innocean Tap Naked Co-Founder Paul Woolmington to Run Hyundai Shop Canvas...of WPP's Young & Rubican media operations, as well as The
Media Edge(now MEC ). With Canvas, Mr. Woolmington's challenge will be setting it...
- Yes, Another New Colonel Sanders, This Time With Hairspray...and its agency Wieden & Kennedy, as well as media buying agency
Media Edge. Increasingly, brands are looking for ways to stand out as TV viewers...
- Mad Tech: Digital Transforms Marketing, Media in the '90sThe 1990s mark a watershed moment for the marketing industry as the growth of the Internet lays the groundwork for today's digital world.
- Miles Moves to Maxus, Fuller to MediaCom in Group M Realignment...NW Ayer. Ms. Fuller in 1989 joined the media department at NW Ayer, which later became
Media Edge, the precursor to Mediaedge:CIA and MEC.
- Starcom's Bertilla Teo...MEC, Singapore, where she oversaw the merger of CIA and The
Media Edge, working with advertisers such as Singapore Telecommunications, Singapore Airlines, Citibank and Chanel...