LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Kantar Media introduces Internet ad network tracking...and local sites in the U.S. and Canada that Kantar
Media monitors,” Mark Nesbitt, president of Kantar Media's Intelligence sector, said in...
- Media Love Advertising Themselves...lot of ABC promos lately, you're just very observant. The
Media MonitorsSpecial Report 2008, issued this week, tallies up spots to name the...
- Media Dollars Drop Despite Election YearNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- This is shaping up to be the first even-numbered year to post a decline in broadcast TV spending since 1970 -- in fact, it's tracking to end up even lower. And that's before you strip out the big boost to media provided by the presidential primaries, the general election, the down-ticket races and all kinds of referenda.
- Wal-Mart's Media Tack for Tough Times...week and nearly quadrupling its normal weekly ad spending, according to
Media Monitors. Wal-Mart's heavy radio advertising in advance of Halloween also appears...
- CLEAR CHANNEL RADIO STARTS TO SEE MORE OF LESSNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Revenue is beginning to follow the ratings for Clear Channel Radio, whose first quarter is looking up after enduring a tough 2005 due to its ad inventory-cutting initiative known as Less Is More.