LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Make Mobile Ad Tech Leaner...for example, is one company getting this right. It provides rich-
media servicesand massively simplifies the process of creating ads for different handsets, languages...
- The Ever-Updated TV Upfront ChartABC Family and USA Network are moving toward grittier programming, relatively speaking.
- Kids TV Is Pushing Into Content Marketing...presentations. Nickelodeon is formalizing its consumer insights, partnership marketing and multi-
media servicesunder the banner Nickelodeon Inside Out Solutions. The group is designed to...
- Ace Hardware Begins Creative Agency Review...is beautiful." Valspar is an FCB client. It's believed that
media services, handled by Publicis Groupe's Spark, is not part fo the review...
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing AgenciesNews that the Cincinnati packaged-goods titan is planning on shedding up to 100 brands has marketing agencies on alert.