LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TV's Cry for HelpWelcome to the TV industry's latest bit of magic â¦ prestidigitalization.
- How PR Giant Edelman Made Its Paid-Media PlayEdelman's media clients now include Sears, Olive Garden and Legacy.com.
- McDonald's Starts Global Media Agency Review...to a "small roster" strategy should help the company find the
media servicesand capabilities it wants across all of its markets. Still, cost-cutting...
- Agency Brief: Marriage, Mangoes and The Milwaukee Bucks...L.A. Clippers has appointed Engine Group's Art Machine and
media servicesshop Engine Media as co-AORs. The agency duo worked together to...
- IPG Mediabrands Global CEO Henry Tajer Leaves Agency...at that time, this move was a confirmation of how central
media serviceshave become to the evolution of marketing overall â " as well as...