LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age and Adlatina Name 15 Women to Watch Argentina Honorees...international, The Clorox Co. Maren Lau , CMO and partner, IMS Internet
Media Services. Yanina Nunez , general manager, Copa Airlines. Maria Eugenia Pena , marketing director for...
- Engine Group Taps Lisa Weinstein to Build New Media Distribution Offering...will be responsible for building and leading the network's global
media servicesoperation. She'll ultimately grow and evolve the business through future acquisitions...
- The Ad Agency of the Future Is Coming. Are You Ready?Within the next 10 years, the term "agency" might not exist -- and marketing partners could look very different.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Keeping the Commission System Would Have Benefited No One...be very favorable? (Certainly, Gary's point about the unbundling of
media servicescame into play as well.) Second, the commission system did "work well...