LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Ad Agency of the Future Is Coming. Are You Ready?Within the next 10 years, the term "agency" might not exist -- and marketing partners could look very different.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Keeping the Commission System Would Have Benefited No One...be very favorable? (Certainly, Gary's point about the unbundling of
media servicescame into play as well.) Second, the commission system did "work well...
- WPP Is Investigating Claims About Agency CEO (and It's Not JWT's)...of MindShare for the Andean region. He was also director of
media servicesfor Nielsen in Latin America. The move comes as another agency, J...
- Time Warner Cable Moves Into Addressable TV Advertising...on-demand, said Joan Gillman, exec VP and chief operating officer-
media services, Time Warner Cable. Addressable advertising allows marketers to target households beyond age...