LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: How a New Mondelez Brand Got Its Name (It's a Doozy)The Lowdown has the latest on the snack food marketer's newest global brand launch and Katy Perry's new cosmetics line.
- P&G Rallies Marketers to Fix Digital Ads, but Who Will Follow?...the MRC standards as a "baseline," said Anna Papadopoulos, VP-integrated
media services. She favors "partners who can guarantee much longer view times than two...
- B-Reel Films Signs Natasha 'Bat for Lashes' Khan, Blink Adds Female Talent and MoreAll the latest production moves
- How Prudential Decides When to Stay In-House or Go Outside for Media Buying and Tech...ultimately depends on the marketing strategy, as Anna Papadopoulos, VP-integrated
media servicesof Prudential Financial sees it. Ms. Papadopoulos will be part of the...
- Facebook Will Fact-Check Its News Feed and Shame Fake Posts With 'Disputed' Tag...at least partly fueled by a mess of misinformation on social
media servicesincluding Facebook, Reddit and Twitter. Facebook was used for circulation by fraudulent...