LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Assembly Is Ad Age's 2018 Media Agency of the Year...also rolled two other MDC media companies, Doner Media and Integrated
Media Solutions, into the group. "You want chaos? You try to do four mergers...
- NBC's Meeting of Ad Industry Minds Begs the Question, What Now?...and analytics unit, debated Tara Walpert Levy, VP of agency and
media solutionsat Google , about why marketers really buy YouTube. (He says it's...
- Agency Brief: Pancakes, Puzzles and PromisesThis week's Agency Brief includes news about IHOP, Words With Friends 2, LG Electronics, Yoplait and more.
- Limited Offer: Day Passes for Ad Age Next Available This Week Only...Business and Digital, Nickelodeon Group Wendy Olson Killion , Global Senior Director, Expedia
Media SolutionsTo take advantage of this special offer, please contact Nicole Nelson .
- Inclusion Is an Opportunity: Q&A with Google Agency Leader on Gender Diversity...meaningful way. Tara Walpert Levy, Google 's VP for agency and
media solutions, is hoping to make an impact. Ahead of Google's "Women's...