LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Inclusion Is an Opportunity: Q&A with Google Agency Leader on Gender Diversity...meaningful way. Tara Walpert Levy, Google 's VP for agency and
media solutions, is hoping to make an impact. Ahead of Google's "Women's...
- YouTube Lets Brands Make Thousands of Videos From One Ad...makes this powerful," says Tara Walpert Levy, VP of agency and
media solutionsat Google. "Maybe it's a Gen X woman, a millennial or...
- Fox Follows YouTube Into Six-Second Commercials...who appreciate the constraint, and for brands who value the consistent results," Tara Walpert Levy, VP-agency and
media solutions, YouTube, said in the statement.
- Tech Duopoly Doubles Down at Cannes Despite hand-wringing, agencies, creatives and brand advertisers appear to be embracing Facebook's and Google's inevitable return to Cannes,
- Walmart Shifts Massive Media Account to Target's Former Agency Haworth...marketing, media and entertainment arenas. Haworth's expertise in delivering compelling
media solutions, combined with their positioning in the media and entertainment industry, will make...