LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fox Follows YouTube Into Six-Second Commercials...who appreciate the constraint, and for brands who value the consistent results," Tara Walpert Levy, VP-agency and
media solutions, YouTube, said in the statement.
- Tech Duopoly Doubles Down at Cannes Despite hand-wringing, agencies, creatives and brand advertisers appear to be embracing Facebook's and Google's inevitable return to Cannes,
- Walmart Shifts Massive Media Account to Target's Former Agency Haworth...marketing, media and entertainment arenas. Haworth's expertise in delivering compelling
media solutions, combined with their positioning in the media and entertainment industry, will make...
- Hawaii Tourism Authority and Expedia Use Smiles and Sunshine to Customize a Vacation The Hawai'i Tourism Authority has partnered with Expedia
Media Solutions, the advertising sales division of Expedia, on the global "Discover Your Aloha," a push...
- In New Era of TV Ad Deals, Agencies Are No Longer GatekeepersTV networks are snuggling up closer to marketers who are asking to do more ad deals directly with media sellers.