LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Spending Slows in Second Quarter, Ekes Out 0.7% Increase...NBA playoff games than in the previous year, according to Katnar
Media. SpotTV expenditures declined less than 1% as higher political spending was offset...
- Ameriprise Carefully Embraces Facebook, LinkedInAmeriprise Financial is proceeding with caution in social media, even as it proves to be a boon to its thousands of advisers.
- People news from Directors Bureau and more...client Boeing. Stockwell is currently editing a web spot for Sears apparel and has also worked on a social
media spotfor Music Box Films.
- P&G, Walmart Find Success as Moviemakers for Their BrandsLOS ANGELES (AdAge.com) -- Earlier this year, Procter & Gamble and Walmart teamed with NBC for what is deemed by many to be the new model for marketer-funded entertainment: a series of prime-time family movies produced by P&G Productions. Just don't expect too many other brands to duplicate the model just yet -- not because they don't want to, but because only the biggest and mightiest right now have the resources to pull it off.
- Bud Light vs. Coors Light: Who Brewed the Best Media Strategy?As summer peaks and temperatures begin to soar, the marketers of Bud Light and Coors Light duke it out for "share of cooler" with large-scale media campaigns. We explored their media strategies.