LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- More Upheaval As Subway Reviews Creative Account...in the review. Other agencies on the roster, such as WPP's
MediaComand Dentsu Aegis' 360i , are not affected, the spokeswoman confirmed. It's...
- Getting Ahead at Your InternshipSo, you've made that big first step of landing an internship, maybe even at your dream company. Here's how to make it count.
- No Grand Prix for Branded Content Lions -- Again...Mark Fortner, jury member and head of innovation and branded content at
Mediacom. But there were also multiple entries that were compelling live experiences, like...
- The 2015 Cannes Social Experience: Live Tweets, Plus Who to Follow...to Survive a Zombie Attack (And Harness Cultural Trends to Grow Brands) --
MediacomJune 22, 10:00 a.m. ET Toolkit for Transformation -- Razorfish & Contagious...
- ANA Issues RFP For Consultant To Investigate Media RebatesANA seeks objective third party to prove -- or disprove -- whether undisclosed rebates exist in the U.S.