LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Knowing Who You Are and How to Sell YourselfYou've got the right experience, skills and you're confident it's the right position for you. So why does the job go to someone else?
- Marketers Sluggish When Policing Financial Shenanigans...forward accusations that ad agencies were receiving undisclosed media incentives after former
MediacomCEO Jon Mandel accused agencies of failing their fiduciary duty to clients...
- A-B InBev New York Job Interviews Include, Yes, Happy HourThe company embraces creative recruitment tactics as it builds out its Big Apple team.
- How to Make Mobile Ad Tech LeanerThree tips for mobile ad-tech companies that want to succeed with media agencies, writes MediaCom's Ben Phillips.
- Media-Agency Kickbacks. Yes, They're Real.Accusations of kickbacks and shady dealings abound as the ad marketplace gets increasingly complex. One thing is clear: Marketers can't follow their own money.