LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2015The 50 companies on our list stand out -- and give our entire industry something to aspire to.
- People on the Move: Nature's Variety Names Robert Bennett CMO...experience at MPG, he has also held media-planning roles with
Mediaedge:ciaand Young & Rubicam . Former Goodby Silverstein & Partners associate creative director John Kovacevich...
- BPA Worldwide names Perry VP of Canadian division...was previously managing partner of MEC Interaction, the digital and emerging media practice at
Mediaedge:cia. He will be based in BPA's Toronto office.
- Miles Moves to Maxus, Fuller to MediaCom in Group M Realignment...NW Ayer. Ms. Fuller in 1989 joined the media department at NW Ayer, which later became Media Edge, the precursor to
- What's on Your Desk, Mainardo de Nardis?...career, he's logged time at McCann Erickson , Young & Rubicam and
Mediaedge:cia(now MEC ). He joined OMD in 2009 after four years as CEO...