MediaMath is a global technology company that’s empowering marketers with an extensible, open platform to unleash the power of goal-based marketing at scale. The TerminalOne Marketing Operating System activates data, automates execution and optimizes interactions across all addressable media. Through TerminalOne, marketers manage data onboarding, segmentation, analysis and activation of online and offline data--from first-party site and CRM data to third-party data--in real time at the critical point of customer interaction to deliver better and more individualized experiences for consumers and superior performance and transparency for marketers.
- Pandora Takes Aim At Spotify and iHeartRadio With Programmatic Audio Ads...offer its audio inventory programmatically through popular demand-side platforms such as
MediaMath, The Trade Desk and AdsWizz. Pandora is the last of the three...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Ad Age A-List Is Out, Facebook Tweet Favors Trump Narrative and MorePlus, Facebook gets defensive, Pandora takes aim at Spotify, McConaughey hears the call of Carl's and more.
- ANA Report: Marketers Expand In-House Programmatic Buying...not mean anything for your business." Dan Rosenberg, chief strategy officer of
MediaMath, which offers a widely used digital ad-buying platform, says programmatic's...
- MediaMath Adopts Ads.Txt, but the Ad Fraud War Is Far From Won
MediaMath, one of marketers' more widely-used platforms to buy digital ads, announced Thursday that it will begin aggressively rolling out the "ads.txt" initiative...
- Facebook Cracks Down on 'Fat-Finger' Accidental Ad ClicksThe social network won't count accidental clicks toward campaign goals if a person bounces back within two seconds after hitting the ad.