MediaMath is a global technology company that’s empowering marketers with an extensible, open platform to unleash the power of goal-based marketing at scale. The TerminalOne Marketing Operating System activates data, automates execution and optimizes interactions across all addressable media. Through TerminalOne, marketers manage data onboarding, segmentation, analysis and activation of online and offline data--from first-party site and CRM data to third-party data--in real time at the critical point of customer interaction to deliver better and more individualized experiences for consumers and superior performance and transparency for marketers.
- Report: Data On-Boarding Sector Could Hit $1 Billion by 2020...firms such as Epsilon , Experian and Neustar , and ad tech firms including
MediaMathand Lotame . However, rather than discussing how individual firms operate in the...
- Ad Tech Players Agree to Comply With Anti-Malware Measures...On Tuesday, the group announced that ad tech companies like Google , AppNexus,
MediaMath, RocketFuel, The Rubicon Project and others would coordinate more closely to combat...
- LiveRamp, Others Push Consumer Identification Across DevicesLiveRamp is introducing a service called IdentityLink that represents an evolution from its data-on-boarding roots.
- DMA Moves Against Jargon and Confusion in Cross-Device Measurement Identifying consumers across multiple devices is a hot area -- and full of fuzzy language, proprietary terms and uncertainty.
- Brands Actually Waited for School to Finish Before Marketing Back-to-School...and third weeks of August last year, according to ad tech company
MediaMath. The firm found that the biggest day of spending last summer was...