LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Disney ups Fox bid to $71.3 billionOn the heels of an unsolicited Comcast offer, the Mouse House sweetens the pot with a cash-and-stock bid.
- Viacom's Hunt for Partner Foreshadows Big Media's Tough ChoicesThe move shows how far Viacom has fallen.
- Murdoch Follows Strategy That Won Dow Jones: Pounce, Leak, Wait...of other deals," said Porter Bibb, managing partner at New York-based
MediatechCapital Partners, a private merchant bank specializing in media and technology that...
- NBC Is Seeing Signs of Turnaround Early in Season...more profitable in the long term," said Porter Bibb, managing partner at
MediatechCapital Partners, a New York-based merchant bank. "They've put together...
- AOL Sees Future in Ad Networks...be qualitatively optimized." Possible acquisition target Even Porter Bibb, managing partner with
MediaTechCapital Partners, a veteran Time Warner/AOL watcher, appears to have arrived...