LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Murray Hardie Returns to Hall & Partners as U.S. CEO...recently Ms. Suhimi Hobba was senior VP-group digital director at
MediaVest Worldwide, Los Angeles, where her responsibilities included digital-media strategy, innovation and creativity...
- People on the Move: Fitness Names Eric Schwarzkopf PublisherEric Schwarzkopf, previously associate publisher of Fitness, replaces Lee Slattery, who was named VP-publisher for Meredith's Family Circle magazine last month.
- What Jack Griffin Would Mean at the Helm of Time Inc....Steinberg, senior VP and director of print investment and activation at
MediaVest Worldwide. "She built a brilliant business." "But times have changed, and the way...
- Ads Venturing Further Into Magazines' Editorial PagesNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Magazines are getting more comfortable with ads that run right through their editorial pages, a onetime taboo that's under pressure from marketers and the competition with other media.
- Journal's New York Section Gunning for Times AdvertisersNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- How much of a threat does The Wall Street Journal's New York metro section, still unconfirmed but now expected this April, pose to The New York Times? The Journal's play for new readers and advertisers in the New York area won't be an automatic success, but there are plenty of reasons for the Times to be concerned.