Mekanism creates advertising at the intersection of technology, design, culture and brand stories. We help brands build loyalty, authenticity and love.
Our approach is simple: Storytelling for Emerging Media.
Mekanism boasts 70+ employees across two offices (San Francisco and New York) with key clients including Pepsi, Ben and Jerry’s, Jim Beam, Nordstrom Rack, The North Face and The White House.
Mekanism has been named to several Ad Age A-lists, Creativity Top 50 creative companies, profiled by Harvard University and has won dozens of industry awards. In addition, Mekanism has been profiled by the New York Times, Fast Company and ABC’s “Nightline.”
- Aquafina Ends Sparkling Experiment, Invests in Regular Water...fresh new take." The new campaign includes a TV spot (above) by
Mekanismthat features people running, smiling and dancing in a park, Aquafina in...
- City Spotlight: Agencies, Marketers Jump for a Piece of San Francisco's High-Tech Gold Rush...include Muhtayzik Hoffer , Ad Age's 2014 Small Agency of the Year;
Mekanism, another Small Agency winner; Butler Shine, Stern & Partners ; barrettSF ; Heat ; ARGONAUT ; Camp...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- April 20 Is Coming And So Are Brand Pot References...than ice cream and a burrito?" said David Horowitz, creative director for
Mekanism, which is behind the video. And "4-20 is a day when...
- North Face Beefs Up Year-Round Marketing With Spring Push...maintain that connection with consumers year-round." The spring push, created by
Mekanism, comes on the heels of the largest marketing push in the company...