Mekanism creates advertising at the intersection of technology, design, culture and brand stories.
We help brands build loyalty, authenticity, and love.
Our approach is simple: storytelling for emerging media.
Effie Awards names Mekanism a Top 15 Most Effective Independent Agency in North America
2014 Top 10 Ad Meter Super Bowl Advertising, USA Today
2014 2-Time Effie Winner
An Advertising Age Winner: Small Agency Awards 2011, 2012
Subject of two Harvard Business School case studies
Profiled in Fast Company, The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal
Profiled on Good Morning America and Nightline
Named to The Creative 50, Creativity Magazine
An A-List Agency to Watch, Advertising Age
Winner of over 75 advertising awards including Cannes Lions, Clios, Effies, and Webby Awards
Named an Inc. 500/5000 Top Fastest Growing Company, Inc. Magazine
- Raise Your Glass Alongside Legendary Ad Execs and Creatives...Focus Essence EVB Grey Grupo Gallegos Huge Laundry Service Leo Burnett McKinney
MekanismMullen Pereira & O'Dell TBWA VaynerMedia BBH Asia Pacific Lowe Lintas & Partners...
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl XLIX, Best to Worst, A to Z...Los Angeles NOMORE.org "No More" Grey Pepsi "Half Time Touches Down"
MekanismSkechers "The Hall" Siltanen & Partners Skittles "Settle It" DDB, Chicago Snickers "The...
- Ad Review: The Super Bowl That Made You CryMarketers got emotional, a glue company went weird and Budweiser picked a fight in this year's best Super Bowl advertising.
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in Super Bowl 2015Now with details on who pre-released their ads and when -- and who thinks that would spoil the "magic."
- Ad Age's 2015 Agency A-List Standouts: Grey, 180LA, AKQA and More...flavor across channels like Snapchat and beat sales projections by 20%. 9.
MekanismMekanism, founded in 2003 around storytelling in emerging media, last year handled...