LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition200 Leading National Advertisers, 2015 edition, ranked by total U.S. advertising spending in 2014.
- Hey, Google: Put Some of Those Ad Dollars Back Into AdvertisingCompany is sitting on a mountain of ad revenue, but if it wants to protect its position maybe it should advertise more, writes Al Ries.
- Tina Brown Thinks 'Two Guys and a Glass of Water' Is Super Boring...in the World, including MasterCard and Land's End. Three others -- Toyota,
Merckand Dove -- will have sponsored panels. "Those moments, which are very well...
- Break Out the Party Hats and Confetti: It's Data Privacy Day! Companies including Intel and Verizon are tweeting about it,
Merckand Lockheed Martin are sponsors, and tech wonks say they're ready to geek out...
- MediaCom Is Ad Age's 2015 Media Agency of the Year...as well as eBay, DSW and Indeed.com. The shop also added
Merckbusiness to its portfolio after the pharma giant sold its consumer-care...