Merkle, a technology-enabled, data-driven customer relationship marketing firm, is the nation’s largest privately held agency. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofits have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. Using an approach called Connected CRM (cCRM), this new breed of agency offers a full array of Platform Marketer competencies that help brands achieve addressability at scale through the digital audience platforms. Merkle applies an industry-focused methodology to providing management consulting, technology development and integration, data and analytics, and a complete range of digital agency services.
- Identity Crisis: Data Services Firms Aren't Sure What They Want to Be...Experian Marketing Services, Alliance Data's Epsilon and the smaller yet scrappier
Merkle-- have made all sorts of moves to remain hip in the eyes...
- Customers Demand a Better Experience: This is How You AnswerCustomers want experiences that deliver what they need when they need it. How do marketers do this? They rethink the marketing supply chain.
- A Data Lab Rat in the Big City: Why Trackers Couldn't Trap This City DwellerAd Age reporter Kate Kaye allowed five consumer data-gathering companies to track her for three weeks. Here's what happened.
- Think Global, Act Local. Strategies for Multinational CRM Success...based email regulation, multi-cultural dynamics and technology considerations. Using these insights,
Merklewill share innovative approaches for driving lead acquisition, advancing customer data and...
- Citizens CMO Pushes Brand Unity Following IPOOn the heels of last week's IPO, Citizens is gearing up to push its commercial brand.