Merkle, a technology-enabled, data-driven customer relationship marketing firm, is the nation’s largest privately held agency. For more than 25 years, Fortune 1000 companies and leading nonprofits have partnered with Merkle to maximize the value of their customer portfolios. Using an approach called Connected CRM (cCRM), this new breed of agency offers a full array of Platform Marketer competencies that help brands achieve addressability at scale through the digital audience platforms. Merkle applies an industry-focused methodology to providing management consulting, technology development and integration, data and analytics, and a complete range of digital agency services.
- Merkle Lures Razorfish Chief Operating Officer Komasinski Small but rapidly-growing marketing data and digital services firm
Merklehas been busy poaching agency executives. Omnicom's Resolution Media and iCrossing have lost...
- Largest Digital Agency Networks Worldwide and in the U.S.Largest World and U.S. Digital Agency Networks: Agency networks ranked by 2014 digital revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- World's 50 Largest Agency CompaniesWorld's 50 Largest Agency Companies. Part of Agency Report 2015. Ranks the world's top agency holding companies by revenue for 2014 in U.S. dollars.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015...21 Weber Shandwick* [Interpublic] New York 425,098 11.0 20 22
MerkleColumbia, Md. 424,500 15.5 21 20 Wunderman* [WPP] New York...
- Largest CRM/Direct-Marketing Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....5 9 9 Harte Hanks* San Antonio 499 -0.9 10 11
MerkleColumbia, Md. 448 15.1 Total and percent change for 10 largest...