LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- See All the Ads From Super Bowl XLIX, Best to Worst, A to Z...Fallon, Minneapolis McDonald's "Pay With Lovin" Leo Burnett Mercedes "Fable"
Merkley & PartnersMicrosoft "Estella" In-house "Braylon" In-house Mophie "All Powerless" Deutsch L...
- Ad Review: The Super Bowl That Made You CryMarketers got emotional, a glue company went weird and Budweiser picked a fight in this year's best Super Bowl advertising.
- Super Bowl XLIX Ad Chart: Who Bought Commercials in Super Bowl 2015Now with details on who pre-released their ads and when -- and who thinks that would spoil the "magic."
- Mercedes Advertises Its Super Bowl Spot With NFL Push This Weekend...from fable, the Tortoise and the Hare. The luxury automaker tapped
Merkley & Partnersto create the Super Bowl spot and its supporting campaign. Advertising Age...
- Martin Agency Picks Up Tic Tac Business...in 2013, according to Kantar Media. The incumbent, Omnicom Group 's
Merkley & Partners, had handled Tic Tac since 2004. It remains Ferrero's agency of...