LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Armistead joins Wieden & Kennedy London as CSO; Muhtayzik Hoffer promotes Kaplan to ECD...AKQA and Pereira & O'Dell and has worked on brands including Audi,
Method, Netflix, Staples, Nike, Burger King, Apple, Virgin America, Volkswagen, Bud Light and...
- Snapchat opens a private marketplace for brands to buy ads in Discover shows...in Snapchat they had to go through the old-fashioned insertion order
method. Brands could already buy Snapchat inventory through the platform's ad tech...
- 'The industrialization of confession': As Bustle's owner buys Gawker, here's what Gawker thought of BustleWhen Gawker was still around, Gawker writers were no fans of Bustle owner Bryan Goldberg.
- AI models of real consumers could hold marketing insightsTanjo Animated Personas can stand in for flesh-and-blood humans in market research, without getting bored or lying.
- J. Crew targets plus-size business with new campaign, collaboration...of price, style and fit. While J. Crew's mix-and-match
methodof glammed-up prep was in vogue a decade ago, such styles...