LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- So You Bought a Super Bowl Ad. Now What?Consider this four-step journey to understanding and measuring the impact of your Super Bowl commercial.
- What Is Blockchain? The Super Bowl, sure, that's a big deal. But let's talk about what's next, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Tom Brady Starts His Own Facebook Video Series...it could pass for a six-episode infomercial for TB12, the workout
methodembraced by Brady. Brady is a rare quarterback to keep playing at...
- Ad Age's 2018 Industry Predictions...A&E Networks, Discovery Communications and AMC Networks will begin testing a
methodthat would prove whether a commercial led a viewer to take action...
- Bankowsky Joins Strike Anywhere, RSA Signs Merck...from Digital Domain , MPC and Psyop , to The Mill , Sony Imageworks and
Method; Maniatis has experience in the U.S., London and his native Sydney...