LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Gannett Walks Away From Deal to Buy L.A. Times Publisher Tronc...left in the U.S. is McClatchy Co., which owns the
Miami Herald, Charlotte Observer and Kansas City Star. Other peers include closely held Cox...
- Lowdown: MillerCoors Planning Alcoholic Aguas Frescas BrandThe Lowdown has the latest on how much Coke, Pepsi brand values have fallen and what Katy Perry is up to with her fragrance brand.
- Burger King Moves Forward With Others on Peace Day Burger...and taking out ads in Sunday's New York Times and
Miami Herald, along with Monday's USA Today. hey @burgerking how about a SlampperÂ...
- Al Neuharth, USA Today Founder, Former Gannett CEO, DiesAl Neuharth, who built Gannett Co. into the largest U.S. newspaper publisher and created the country's biggest-selling daily in USA Today, has died.
- City Spotlight: Miami, Adland's Gateway to Latin AmericaHome to 10 of the biggest U.S. Hispanic shops and the Latin America headquarters for many major marketers, Miami is a city where multiculturalism is a way of life in business and beyond.