LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Programmatic and Native: A Perfect MatchAs a marketer, how do you take advantage of digital native advertising and ensure that it's performing at its peak?
- Microsoft Turns to Its Paid Endorsers After Surface Blowback From Coach Belichick
Microsoftwent on the offensive Friday with testimonials to its Surface tablet, the official tablet of the NFL, three days after New England Patriots head...
- Bing Revenue Grows for Microsoft, but End of Yahoo Alliance Looms
Microsoftrevenue in the quarter ending Sept. 30 totaled $20.5 billion, up from $20.3 billion from the quarter a year prior, and net...
- Furlined, Ruffian Add Female Power; Director Duos MoveAll the production moves from around the industry
- Marketers Creating More and More Content, But How Effective Are Those Messages?...media. Data was gathered from Beckon clients, including Coca-Cola Co., Gap,
Microsoft, HP, Stubhub, Reebok, Converse and NBC Universal. Some brands have as their...