LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oracle Boosts Cloud Services With $9.3 Billion NetSuite Deal...management software -- will help Oracle compete against the likes of Salesforce and
Microsoft. "Oracle and NetSuite cloud applications are complementary, and will coexist in the...
- Framestore, Blinkink Add Directors, PS260 Opens in LAAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Verizon-Yahoo Deal Is the Best Possible Outcome for the Industry...On top of this, there is the issue of absorbing and managing
Microsoft's advertising sales business and digesting Millennial Media. A lot to do...
- Verizon Ends Yahoo Independence With $4.83 Billion DealThe telecom will add web services with 1 billion users, gaining share in the $187 billion digital ad but still trailing Google and Facebook.
- DNC's Top Data Guy Coached to Stress Party Neutrality in Primary...sent, Mr. McCabe was booked to speak on a panel at a
Microsoftevent entitled, "@Microsoft Conversation On Campaign Cutting Edge: Voter Persuasion Modeling" on...