LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Hairspray Live!' Not as Sticky as Previous NBC MusicalsRatings for the ambitious live productions have see-sawed since NBC revived the format four years ago.
- Facebook, Twitter, Google to Tackle Internet Hate After Rebuke From EU...make it a success." The code of conduct that the companies, including
Microsoftagreed to on May 31, came when Europe was trying to come...
- Is 4K HDR Just TV-Industry Hype?Shelly Palmer on whether or not you should buy an Ultra HD Premium TV -- and on whether you'll even have a choice.
- Old Navy Throws a Pajama Party With Amy Schumer: It's Last Night's New Ads...a rendition of the famous balcony scene from Shakespeare's "Romeo & Juliet";
Microsoftpromotes positivity and unity through art-making, by featuring real-life members...
- Microsoft's New Chatbot Zo Won't Talk Politics or Racism Tay take two?
MicrosoftCorp. is letting users try a new chatbot on the app Kik, nine months after it shut down an earlier bot...