LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NFL Games Cast a Wide Net on Turkey DayThanksgiving football tradition helps power TV's most expansive multigenerational viewing events.
- HP Pushes Reinvention In Thanksgiving Day SpotHP has been through a lot of drama in the last decade and recently split into two companies. Will it be able to 'reinvent' itself?
- If Marketing Data Can Fight Terrorism, How Private Is It?...in bed with government?" Most of us are aware of Google , Yahoo,
Microsoftand other tech giants and their public battles against National Security Administration...
- The Most Shared Ads of 2015: Cute Animals and Do-Good Messaging Dominate the Top 20...good causes that place in the top 20. Other examples include a
Microsoftspot starring actor Robert Downey Jr. giving a young boy a prosthetic...
- Google Display Ad Chief Neal Mohan Is YouTube's New Product Boss...an early job as an Accenture analyst and a summer internship at
Microsoft, he's only worked for DoubleClick and Google on the ad side...