LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Google Will Stop Reading Your Emails for Gmail Ads...package of office software, called G Suite, that competes with market leader
MicrosoftCorp. Paying Gmail users never received the email-scanning ads like the...
- How to Build Relationships That Grow (It's Not Through Marketing) "I really believe that marketing won't help you grow your business," the creator of a relationship-management app tells Drew Neisser.
- Apple's Cook Praises Jared Kushner at Trump's Tech Summit...names A who's-who of technology names were in attendance, including
MicrosoftCEO Satya Nadella, Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, Oracle Co-CEO Safra Catz...
- Cannes Daily Blog Day Three: Who Are You Calling 'Staff'?...will include a power-packed lineup from Publicis Groupe, Interpublic, Google, Facebook,
Microsoft, Alibaba and many more. One focus of the alliance will be developing...
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs KahrsPlus new talent at Durable Goods, Furlined and more