LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Samsung, not Google, Should Be the CES Hero One can call Samsung's approach brilliant or quixotic, David Berkowitz writes, but at least it knows what's at stake.
- The Honest Marketer's Guide to CES...will announce a voice-activated device, typically powered by Amazon, Google, or
Microsoft. For marketers, those voices won't sound like angels singing "Hallelujah"; they...
- Intel Faced With 'PR Nightmare' After Catastrophic Chip Exploit...10 years appear to be affected, the report said, and patches to
MicrosoftWindows and Apple's OS X operating systems will be required. The...
- Tuesday Wake-Up Call: Playboy Might Ax Its Magazine. Plus, the Success of Bud Light's 'Dilly Dilly'...reason, according to The Daily Beast: Snapchat blocked all snaps coming from
Microsofttheater and surrounding venues where their giant NYE party was held last...
- The 10 Best Branded Content Partnerships of 2017As these 10 examples show, inspirational content was the theme for branded content in 2017, writes Jerrid Grimm, cofounder of Pressboard.