LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Tracking tech to shorten Lollapalooza loo lines?...behalf of its brand partners (it has worked with American Express and
Microsoft, among others). "We never just hand over data sets," she says. A...
- Karena Evans joins M ss ng P eces, RSA signs Sophie Edelstein...has gone on to collaborate with brands such as Audi, YouTube, Fiat,
Microsoft, Starbucks, Nissan, Canon , Gillette, True Religion, Etsy and Trip Advisor. On the...
- Marketer's Brief: American Girl hits the big stageAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the doll brand's new musical and which brand is coming back to TV after 40 years.
- Q&AA: Jared Leto reflects on 'America,' apps and creativity...Sovaldi and Crestor) and another citing the most valuable trademarks (Apple, Google ,
Microsoft, Walmart and IBM). There's also one calling out four of the...
- How we are training Alexa to think for herselfEach interaction you have with Google, Amazon, Apple, or Microsoft builds the personal context they have with you as a user.