LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Hurry-Up Offense: NFL's Plans to Speed Up Games May Impact AdvertisingHow a little innovation could be a boon for football fans and everyone along the commercial supply chain.
- China's Citizen-Behavior Data Grab Is a Cautionary Tale for U.S....program, which relied on data from companies including Verizon , Apple, Google , Yahoo,
Microsoftand Facebook in an effort to prevent terrorism that prompted widespread backlash...
- Howard Schultz Steps Down as Starbucks CEO, Hands Role to Kevin Johnson...management team last year, Mr. Johnson's work included 16 years at
Microsoftand five years as CEO of Juniper Networks. Asked by an analyst...
- AppNexus Files for Initial Public Offering...confirmed to Ad Age. Investors in AppNexus include the agency giant WPP,
Microsoftand News Corp. AppNexus is filing for its IPO when many other...
- RSA, Pixeldust, Saville Add Directorial TalentAll the production moves from around the industry.