LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Terri & Sandy, Eleven Win Top Honors at the Small Agency AwardsTerri & Sandy wins the top award at Ad Age's Small Agency Awards confab.
- Heartfield and Austin Take Creative Reins at BBH London, MAL/For Good Names a Managing Director...Kennedy, where she worked on campaigns for Nike, Coca-Cola, Old Spice,
Microsoft, Electronic Arts and Audi. Plowman will work alongside MFG Global Creative President...
- Google's Quantum Computing Opens New Front in Cloud Battle...Vision fund is scouting for investments in this area, and IBM and
MicrosoftCorp. have been working on it for years, along with startup D...
- Microsoft, Google Back Strong Net Neutrality; AT&T and Verizon, Not so Much
Microsoftand Google pleaded with U.S. regulators on Monday to preserve strong net neutrality rules, while AT&T and Verizon Communications backed weakened oversight...
- Why Marketers Are Betting on Bots"The chat platform is an exciting opportunity for brands -- they can deliver deep functionality and ... deliver it in a highly branded way."