LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- New Year, New You (With a Little Help From Samsung)...new releases, Apple boasts the camera quality of its iPhone 7 Plus;
Microsoftshows how the California School for the Deaf football team uses its...
- CES: Harman Wants to Come Along in Your Self-Driving Car...users to sit back and relax. The company is also introducing a
MicrosoftCortana enabled smart speaker later this year. At CES, Lenovo announced its...
- Grading Five Years of My Advice on CES...as far as product announcements go. In 2012, I cited the way
Microsoft's Kinect, Amazon's Kindle and all of Apple's products were...
- Just How Dangerous Is Alexa?We are already practicing a "willing suspension of privacy" online, writes Shelly Palmer. What happens if we take it further?
- CMO's Guide to ChatbotsBefore you get chatty, here are some basics on bots.