LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Will Next Year See the SXSW-ification of Cannes?This year saw an anti-Uber strike, more category confusion -- and what might have been the first wave of a startup and VC invasion.
- Microsoft, AOL Sign 10-Year Search, Display Deal to Rival Google's Ad Dominance Once again
Microsoftis making a run at Google by forging an alliance with one of the web's biggest portals. Microsoft and AOL have...
- Unilever Gets in Touch With Vice's Feminine Side...including politics, culture, sex and fashion. Mr. Weed noted recent research from
Microsoftfinding people's average attention span has dropped from 12 to 8...
- Fox Sports Scares Up $27.8 Million in U.S. Open Ad Sales...units for $408,000. Other top U.S. Open sponsors were: Sprint,
Microsoft, Titleist, Apple, Olive Garden and Taco Bell. The top 10 automotive sponsors...
- Ad Blocking Is a Growing Problem. What's the Fix?With 28% of U.S. internet users estimated to use ad blockers, publishers like CBS Interactive, Forbes and DailyMail weigh what to do.