LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- In U.K., the Super Bowl Is an Advertiser-Free Zone...substantial support from the NFL's international partners. These include Budweiser, Bose,
Microsoft, Virgin Atlantic, Pepsi Max, Nike, Sky Sports, Marriott International, Doritos, Gatorade, EA...
- RNC Data Director Touts New Voter Targeting Approach in Iowa...right move. The organization also hopes a new election reporting platform from
Microsoftthat both the Iowa Republican and Democratic parties will use is more...
- Why Super Bowl 50 Is Poised to Be 'Celeb Bowl'Super Bowl 50 will be star-studded with at least 33 celebs set to appear in commercials.
- For New Brands, Tactics and PR Trump Strategy and AdvertisingAl Ries argues that too many companies are coming up with strategies that don't lead to tactics that can work.
- Bing, Surface Generate $2.3 Billion in Q2 For MicrosoftHere's an interesting stat:
Microsoft's Bing and its Surface lineup contributed more than $2.3 billion of revenue for the company during its...