LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Koepke Joins The Bridge.Co, Stink U.S. Signs Green and More Plus new talent at Rocket Film, We Fly Coach and more
- Marketer's Brief: Marlboro Has More Brand Value than Coke...giants dominate the top 10. Google outranks Apple, followed by Amazon and
Microsoft. Marlboro is ahead of brands such as Coca-Cola (12), Starbucks (18...
- Q&AA: Facebook's Andrew Keller on 6-Second Ads, Creativity and PrototypingThe global creative director of Facebook's in-house shop pulls back the curtain on how he helps agencies speak the platform's language.
- Fox Will Air Nine Six-Second Ads During Thanksgiving NFL Game...this season of "The Walking Dead" starting with Sunday night's episode.
Microsoftbought several six-second spots in the season. The six-second ads...
- Zada joins Unit9, Ruffian adds Silver...record labels. His clients include Nike, Audi, XBox, Comedy Central, Budweiser, Honda,
Microsoft, ESPN, and HBO. His campaign "White Squad" for MTV via agency Party...