LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ewan McGregor Signs With RSA to Direct Commercials, Dunmore Joins The Cavalry Plus new talent at Biscuit, Sibling Rivalry, Hungry Man and more
- Agency Brief: Tigers, Tote Bags and TalentThis week's agency brief includes news about Mktg, Firstborn, Translation and more.
- Wunderman Taps Former SapientRazorfish Exec as Global Chief Creative Officer...across 200 offices in 70 countries for clients such as BT Group,
Microsoft, Shell and T-Mobile. He will report to Global CEO Mark Read...
- Google Takes Aim at Slack With New Hangouts Update...s debut, workplace messaging has since become a crowded place. Companies like
Microsoft, Cisco and Facebook have also jumped into the fray. With so many...
- Tinder Starts Campaign to Create Interracial-Couple Emojis...love was represented?" Emojis are standardized across digital properties like Google , Apple,
Microsoft, Twitter, Tinder and Facebook by a consortium called Unicode. In 2015, it...