LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ruffian Signs 'Hell or High Water' Director Mackenzie, Hope Joins Aardman...University. He has created content for brands as varied as Amazon, Ford,
Microsoft, Intel, and Starbucks, and last year his "Shubham" ad for Intel won...
- Is Apple Over?For more than a decade, if Apple manufactured it, Shelly Palmer purchased it -- in bulk. That was then.
- Levron Joins FCB, Bedwood Launches Cauliflower and MorePlus New Hires at Firstborn, 72andSunny and Leo Burnett
- See the Newest Ads From KFC, Foot Locker, Microsoft and More...s Meet the Browns Primetime Airing: Feb. 9, 10:14 pm ET
MicrosoftCloud: Using Historical PGA TOUR Data to Change the Future of Golf...
- Cap Gun Signs '24' Director Hopkins, McDonald Joins Tool and More...for U.K. and European representation. Baker has completed recent work for
Microsoftas well as projects with brands such as Vice, Adidas, Vans, Warner...