LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Here Are Some Stats That Put The Whole 'Duopoly of Google and Facebook' in PerspectiveGoogle and Facebook control 57% of all mobile advertising, will see their dominance grow through 2019, eMarketer said. See the chart.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- How AOL's Science Guild Is Guiding Data Innovations...but Verizon's roll-up of AOL and mobile ad firm
Millennial Media, acquired by AOL in 2015, hints at the future. AOL already allows...
- Verizon-Yahoo Deal Is the Best Possible Outcome for the Industry...of absorbing and managing Microsoft's advertising sales business and digesting
Millennial Media. A lot to do. Finally, one point that is worth calling out...
- AOL's Armstrong Key to Verizon's Bid for YahooWhile some of the parties may view Yahoo as a collection of assets that could be realigned or broken apart, Verizon sees a complementary set of businesses that could find a home alongside its AOL properties.