LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Media Mavens From Megyn Kelly to Sam Dolnick to Keith Cartwright, these are the media players making big moves in 2016.
- How AOL's Science Guild Is Guiding Data Innovations...but Verizon's roll-up of AOL and mobile ad firm
Millennial Media, acquired by AOL in 2015, hints at the future. AOL already allows...
- Verizon-Yahoo Deal Is the Best Possible Outcome for the Industry...of absorbing and managing Microsoft's advertising sales business and digesting
Millennial Media. A lot to do. Finally, one point that is worth calling out...
- AOL's Armstrong Key to Verizon's Bid for YahooWhile some of the parties may view Yahoo as a collection of assets that could be realigned or broken apart, Verizon sees a complementary set of businesses that could find a home alongside its AOL properties.
- New President of AOL Platforms Might Signal Push for Consolidation...process when buying and selling ads, however, AOL acquisitions such as
Millennial Media, Adap.tvand Adtech still work separately on the back end, leading to...