LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Check Out Who's Speaking at Ad Age Next...critical consumer group for marketers. Jared Belsky of 360i , Cindy Gustafson of
MindShareand Matt Pritchard of Campbell Soup Co. will delve into how voice...
- 'We're Trying to Mobilize Anything': What This GroupM Exec is Seeing in Puerto Rico...your colleagues? [In Puerto Rico], we've got people from Mediacom, Xaxis ,
Mindshare, MEC and GroupM. My first priority was get to the 40 people...
- A Lot of Dough: Pillsbury Boosts Spending to Get Families Baking Again As more families buy store-baked goods, Pillsbury hopes there's still a hunger for treats fresh from the oven.
- New 'Will & Grace' Ad Prices on Par With Show's Final Season in 2006...Jason Maltby, senior partner-managing director national broadcast at WPP Group's
MindShare. "'Will & Grace' is the main reason. It's a show with a...
- ABC Is Looking for a Few Good Men (or More) "We were so aggressively targeting women," ABC President Channing Dungey says.