LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Three Takeaways (And a Tip) From SXSW...far more dangerous than nuclear warheads." That point struck a chord with
MindshareCanada Chief Strategy Officer Devon MacDonald. He used the example of a...
- SXSW Live Blog, Days-Are-Blurring Edition: Hear the Song Pandora Just Wrote for Us...m. SXSW InterRAPtive A little birdie pointed us to this video of
MindshareNorth America Invention Studio associate director Miguel Mora's rap about his...
- SXSW Preview: A Lot More Than Booze and Tacos Though still titanic in size and scope, South by Southwest just might be getting a little more personal.
- Getty Pictures a Whole New FutureGetty, a 23-year-old company, plans to step beyond its b-to-b roots with a new consumer-facing website called Foto.
- Alphabet Touts Cloud, YouTube to Ease Pain of Google Costs Google's parent reported profit hobbled by rising payments for search as well as higher marketing expenses.