LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Get inspired by D&AD winners (and by a brilliant Craigslist ad for a '99 Corolla) Plus, Amazon's ad revenue is skyrocketing.
- SXSW Day-Three Notebook: New Rules, New Rides and One Great Session Title The best session title of day three? "They're Going to Hate This & Think I'm Full of Sh*t."
- Execs Expect Record Pay-Per-View Orders for UFC 200...perhaps an even bigger star in Mr. Lesnar, whose manhandling of Frank
Mirin 2009 helped it set a record with 1.6 million pay...
- People news from Cheil USA and more...Wohl, co-founder, partner and creative director of former emerging tech agency
MIR, joins as group creative director, and Kaare Wesnaes, former director of creative...
- People news from Co Collective, Great Guns, Crossroads and more...technology experience lead, having previously worked as partner and creative director at
MIR, a former mobile and emerging platforms research and development house, and at...