Basedin Los Angeles, Mistress is a fast growing, internationally-awarded creative, social and digital agency. We use each of these disciplines to create compelling connections and interactions with the young and influential around targeted moments of peoples lives.
The results are integrated brand campaigns, world record-setting activations, social movements, online societies, influencer campaigns and ads-as-earned-media-stunts.
Mistress has been featured in Adweek as one of the top 10 hottest creative companies in Los Angeles, having the #6th most watched ad on YouTube and the #14 strangest agency name. She’s helped Hot Wheels set three world records, disrupted ComiCon for AC4 with a 150 year-old cannon-blasting pirate ship, created a viral print and content campaign for PayPal challenging Apple’s mobile security, received an FWA for a mobile experience for NOS Energy and helped NBA star Kevin Durant and KIND Snacks teach kids how to be both strong and kind.
The agency has been awarded at Cannes, One Show, Clios, LIA, D&AD, Andy, A-List Hollywood and Adage’s Small Agency Awards.
Mistress’s Founding Partners have been selected to judge for the Clios, LIA, One Show and AICP, have been invited to present at marketing conferences such as BOLO and Mirren and have been featured in stories from the New York Times, Adweek, Adage and Business Insider.
Awards & Accolades
- Creatives Join Drumroll, DigitasLBi, Artery, Mistress...Amazing Spiderman," "Happy Feet 2," "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles," and "The Wolverine."
Mistresshas hired Iyana Sarrafieh as its new director of social media. Formely...
- Love Me Tender: Why Agencies and Clients Stay -- and Why They Stray A good agency-client relationship relies on trust, communication, understanding -- and a little bit of spice.
- Carl Joins Y&R NY, Mistress Hires Lorenzo and More...at Fallon Worldwide and most recently served as VP/technology at Ratchet.
Mistresshas hired Lixaida Lorenzo as creative director, reporting to agency founding creative...
- W&K's Harkness Joins 72andSunny Amsterdam, Manggunio Takes CCO Role at Leo Burnett China and More...Google, Levi's accounts. He has also worked on creative teams at
Mistress, Wieden & Kennedy and RPA . Messrs. Sooudi and Gonzalez will report to creative...
- Six Things You Didn't Know about KBS Shanghai's Jonathan IpThe chief creative officer was once a regular on Hong Kong TV.
AUG24Branded Content Blocks on TV Find Sponsors
MAY25Brands are Embracing Emojis in Marketing
SEP28Facebook Live Video Experiments with Ad Breaks
OCT19Marketers Creating More and More Content, But How Effective Are Those Messages?
NOV16Social Media Platforms Experiment with New Ad Models
OCT5Creative Teams Look for Ways to Ensure Diversity