LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Media Chart for June 3: Singing, Dancing and Dribbling'Dancing With the Stars' and 'The Voice' duke it out on broadcast while NBA playoffs dominate cable.
- The Media Chart for March 11: Supercell Is No. 1Supercell is No. 1 in the apps category.
- The Media Chart for Jan. 29: Football, 'Star Wars' and GoldNo big surprise in broadcast this week: The NFL playoff game between Arizona Cardinals and Carolina Panthers topped the chart.
- Japan Lags World in Social-Media Adoption...visit Facebook on a monthly basis, while social-media sites such as
Mixior Twitter fit Japanese internet users' preference for anonymity and have been...
- Dispatch From Japan: Naked Tokyo's Jonny Shaw on Rumor Mills, Tofu Hoarding and Tweets About ArmageddonThe immediate challenge for companies in Japan after the great quake in Tohoku and the subsequent tsunami comes with the question, "When is it appropriate to go back to business?" says Naked Tokyo's Jonny Shaw.