LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Out of the closet, into the C-suite...was moved basically to tears by that story," Disend says, with a
mixtureof gratitude and surprise. "It could not have been a more supportive...
- Jagermeister is up for grabs globally as Opperman Weiss morphs into new agencyThe founders of the New York shop, known for award-winning work for Tullamore Dew, have moved on to other ventures, including surfing.
- Martin Sorrell jousts with Ken Auletta onstage at Cannes...services and ad-tech company that he's plotting. CMOs have a
mixtureof asks for their agencies, Sorrell said. "They want agencies much more...
- Mark Read, contender for Sorrell's old seat: WPP 'clearly' needs a new beating heart Read talks about WPP's future and and Martin Sorrell's assertion that his new venture won't compete with his former company.
- 'Frenemies' author Ken Auletta on the ad industry's existential crisisAuletta, who covers the media for The New Yorker, is the author of a new book about the industry's current meltdown.