LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Who Bought What in Super Bowl XLVIII Now with updates on RadioShack, Microsoft, Subway, GoldieBlox and more.
- Subway to Launch Its Biggest Kids' Marketing Effort...and digital and social media. TV spots, created by Subway's agency
MMB, are expected to launch in March and will include pile-on-the...
- Subway Names Dentsu's 360i its Social Media Agency...according to the DataCenter. The chain has long worked with Boston-based
MMBon creative and it works with MediaCom on media. The incumbent for...