LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Subway Taps BBDO as New Creative Agency...its advertising after a review. The Omnicom agency will replace Boston-based
MMB, which has long handled Subway's work. Other agencies involved in the...
- Chris Carroll Returns to Subway...the agency is reviewing its creative advertising account , which is currently at
MMB. Subway suspended its relationship with longtime spokesman Jared Fogle after federal authorities...
- More Upheaval As Subway Reviews Creative Account...as well as Hispanic and digital, is currently handled by Boston-based
MMB, which did not immediately respond to a request for comment. It's...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.