LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why U.S. Carriers Are Struggling In the Mobile Ads Business...teamed with the private equity firm Blackstone to buy the technology behind
MobClix, a defunct mobile ad exchange. On the surface, it's a natural...
- Mobile App Economics: 'Fruit Ninja' Makes $400,000 a Month on Ads...versions of its iOS and Android games by selling its inventory on
Mobclix, a mobile ad exchange. Mobclix's technology lets a bunch of different...
- Carriers, Ad Associations Wrestle With Mobile Ad Targeting...in this ecosystem," said Krishna Subramanian, co-founder of mobile-ad exchange
Mobclix. "Their bandwidth gets slammed and the platforms profit from selling ads." But...
- Why Mobile Ad Networks Are on Cusp of ChangeNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Driven by the iPhone, Android and an onrush of device competitors, the mobile-ad-network market is both booming and trying to figure out its next step forward.
- Memo to Steve Jobs: the IAd Is No Miracle WorkerIt is nice to know that Steve Jobs thinks the fairy dust of the iAd will fix everything. But I'm not so sure. Here's why.