LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why P&G Decided Facebook Ad Targeting Often Isn't Worth the Money...to see an ad as possible," said Warren Zenna, managing director at
Mobext, which is part of Havas. "They kind of don't need Facebook...
- Apple Moves Cautiously With Pay, So Don't Expect a Big-Data Play With little other choice, Apple is taking a conservative approach to data as it tries to replace the credit card.
- Havas Eliminates MPG Brand, Restructures Media Operations...a host of MPG resources and smaller specialty units, including mobile unit
Mobext, social group Socialyse, data-management system Artemis and global trading desk Affiperf...
- Apple's Biggest Threat in Mobile Ad Space? AmazonWith its own hardware and data on consumers who purchased $48.1 billion worth of goods last year, Amazon is set to make its move.
- Largest Media Agencies Worldwide and in the U.S....data collected and/or adjusted in 2012. MPG includes Media Contacts and
Mobext. Starcom MediaVest Group is Starcom MediaVest network; Starcom USA includes Tapestry and...