LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Apple Moves Cautiously With Pay, So Don't Expect a Big-Data Play With little other choice, Apple is taking a conservative approach to data as it tries to replace the credit card.
- Havas Eliminates MPG Brand, Restructures Media Operations...a host of MPG resources and smaller specialty units, including mobile unit
Mobext, social group Socialyse, data-management system Artemis and global trading desk Affiperf...
- Apple's Biggest Threat in Mobile Ad Space? AmazonWith its own hardware and data on consumers who purchased $48.1 billion worth of goods last year, Amazon is set to make its move.
- Largest Media Agencies Worldwide and in the U.S....data collected and/or adjusted in 2012. MPG includes Media Contacts and
Mobext. Starcom MediaVest Group is Starcom MediaVest network; Starcom USA includes Tapestry and...
- As Mobile Web's Ad Potential Soars, Its Pricing Takes a Tumble...in pricing," said Phuc Truong, managing director of Havas Digital mobile agency
Mobext. "Publishers can't keep up with the page views. More people are...