- 'Gotham' Grows in Season's First Commercial Ratings, but TV Sees Little Overall Gain...4.2 in C3, gaining nearly an entire ratings point in playback
modefor an almost unheard-of increase of 27%. Not coincidentally, "Gotham" was...
- Q&A: Motorola's Top Marketer Aims to Break the Smartphone Mold "This industry takes itself pretty seriously," says Adrienne Hayes. "We want to be more playful in our approach."
- Are Networks Beating Back the Devil in the DVR? A push for extended commercial ratings gains ground, but it doesn't address the larger problem: Viewers aren't watching ads in playback.
- Is Your Audience Really Paying Attention?...a public place -- whether commuting or at work, in a lean-forward
modeand on a smartphone or tablet -- yields very high levels of attention...
- Is Digital Advertising Ready to Ditch the Click?The Financial Times wants to charge advertisers by time spent on an ad rather than impressions, a five-second solution that could revolutionize a $43B industry.