LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Microsoft Windows 10 Shines a Light on the Future of AdvertisingWith the launch of Windows 10, Microsoft shines a light on the future of advertising -- where the device won't matter, Tom Goodwin writes.
- Best Practices: Leadership for Small Agency Owners...away. The key is to know when to switch into high hustle
mode. It may be counterintuitive, but when things are busy is exactly when...
- Why Marketers Should Care About the Apple WatchHere are some early lessons for marketers one month into the launch of the Apple Watch, writes Forrester analyst Thomas Husson.
- What Will Win at Cannes: Glenn Cole...s the best work from your region? Mr. Cole: Tesla's "Insane
Mode." The name alone is brilliant marketing. But the test video of passenger...
- Twitter's Adam Bain On CEO Shakeup and What It Means for AdlandMr. Bain talks about his working relationship with Jack Dorsey and Twitter's product pipeline, including Project Lightning.