LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Beyer Joins Quietman, Not to Scale Signs KahrsPlus new talent at Durable Goods, Furlined and more
- Cannes Lions Predictions From Former Jury Presidents: Tash Whitmey...side. Importantly, the software is open source and, while currently in beta
mode, it already covers more than 65 different professions (including CEO, childminder, pilot...
- Gary Vaynerchuk Wants to Fill the 'Empathy' Void VaynerMedia's new chieft strategy officer, Justine Bloome, previously served as executive-VP and head of strategy and innovation at Carat.
- 'Don't Boil the Ocean': How RPA Hired 120 People in Four MonthsHow did RPA hire 120 new staffers in four months to bring back the Honda media business?
- Creativity Top 5: The Best Brand Ideas of the Week...and Sweden break new ground in tourism marketing, Elton John and Depeche
Modebring fresh thinking to music promotion, and a clever teenager "hires" advertising...