LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2017 40 Under 40Forward thinkers, risk-takers and rainmakers: Our 2017 class is an eclectic group of movers in the worlds of media, marketing, tech and advertising.
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet Brands...of crumbs, consumers sure don't seem to be in a buying
mode. Many of the top brands are showing declines as consumers look for...
- Startups Put Mobile Carrier Data Into Advertiser Hands...I'm seeing in the telco industry." Though carriers are in testing
mode, the burgeoning telco data sector and millions of dollars in recent startup...
- In India, Samsung Wants to Feel More Like a Local Brand, CMO Says Ads also have emotional appeal; see why this video was viewed more than 100 million times.
- Dumb Phone Love: Reporter's Notebook from Mobile World Congress...wearables and apps to sense the driver's mood and choose a
modelike Drive Boost, Drive Relax or Autonomous Soft. SAFE SPACES Mobile World...