LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Marketers Should Care About the Apple WatchHere are some early lessons for marketers one month into the launch of the Apple Watch, writes Forrester analyst Thomas Husson.
- What Will Win at Cannes: Glenn Cole...s the best work from your region? Mr. Cole: Tesla's "Insane
Mode." The name alone is brilliant marketing. But the test video of passenger...
- Twitter's Adam Bain On CEO Shakeup and What It Means for AdlandMr. Bain talks about his working relationship with Jack Dorsey and Twitter's product pipeline, including Project Lightning.
- GoDaddy Seeks Global Brand Agency Partner...the brand domestically, but we are no longer in a brand-building
modedomestically," Mr. Bienert said. "That is why we want to find the...
- Agency Tattoos: Scott Hidinger...with only nine months to live. His family then went into "attack
mode, researching, making phone calls, setting up appointments" to find out more about...