LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Koepke Joins The Bridge.Co, Stink U.S. Signs Green and More Veteran creative Gary Koepke , co-founder of the former Boston ad agency
Modernista!, has joined TheBridge.Co, a New York and L.A.-based production...
- Chris Beresford-Hill Becomes Chief Creative Officer of TBWA/Chiat/Day New York...began his agency career as a copywriter and previously served at Saatchi & Saatchi New York, Goodby, Silverstein& Partners in San Francisco, and
- Terence Neale Joins Park Pictures, Biscuit Adds Errol MorrisPlus fresh talent at Sanctuary, Spears & Arrows and more
- BBH North America CEO Lafferty, New York CCO Weiss Depart...accounts in the business - as well as founding his own creative agency,
Modernista, in Boston," wrote Mr. Patroulis in the note. The memo states that...
- Pereira & O'Dell, Barton F. Graf, CP&B, David & Goliath Bolster Creative Rosters...agencies including Wieden & Kennedy , Goodby, Silverstein & Partners, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners and
Modernista. For the past five years he's been freelancing as an art...