LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- How Many Steaks Would It Take to Pay for Trump's Campaign Ads?In New Hampshire especially, not that many.
- New MailOnline Exec Jon Steinberg Is Already Putting His Stamp on Ad Sales...cheap -- proving your value is the lifeblood of this business. My
modus operandiis to come up with a price the first time, over deliver...
- Murdoch Follows Strategy That Won Dow Jones: Pounce, Leak, Wait...same happens to Time Warner, one person said. "It's the
modus operandithat Murdoch has used, not just for Dow Jones, but lots of...
- After Maker Studios Acquisition, Disney's Other Video Business Tries to Chart New Path...sponsorship deals. Mr. Mattison said the ad sales team's new
modus operandiis "very deliberately working with less partners, very deliberately working with partners...