LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Opinion: Let's kill advertising's culture of titles (and entitlement)Titles put up barriers to great work and are a significant headwind in our promise to provide more agile, more effectively integrated ideas.
- Mr. Facebook Goes to Washington...and agencies are also starting to focus on Facebook's own
modus operandi. Facebook staff consulted with Trump's campaign, fine-tuning messaging and targeting...
- Morgan Neville, Anthony Mandler, Sam Raimi and Alice Mathias Find New Production HomesPlus New Talent at Honor Society,
- 5 Ways to Become a Change Agent in 2017...forward thinking, and causing her peers to reconsider their own marketing
modus operandi. An agent of change looks, sounds and works like Melinda Welsh, the...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.