LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Morgan Neville, Anthony Mandler, Sam Raimi and Alice Mathias Find New Production HomesPlus New Talent at Honor Society,
- 5 Ways to Become a Change Agent in 2017...forward thinking, and causing her peers to reconsider their own marketing
modus operandi. An agent of change looks, sounds and works like Melinda Welsh, the...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- How Many Steaks Would It Take to Pay for Trump's Campaign Ads?In New Hampshire especially, not that many.
- New MailOnline Exec Jon Steinberg Is Already Putting His Stamp on Ad Sales...cheap -- proving your value is the lifeblood of this business. My
modus operandiis to come up with a price the first time, over deliver...