LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Framestore, Blinkink Add Directors, PS260 Opens in LAAll the production moves from around the industry.
- Sweet Shop, Society, Moondog and More Add Directors...spot for AT&T, "We Need Love," won first place in the
MOFILMCannes Lions competition in 2014. The director also works extensively with recording...
- How 'Crash the Super Bowl' Changed AdvertisingAgencies have come to accept the creative crowdsourcing model that Doritos helped pioneer.
- Washington Square Signs Spielbergs, Choi Joins Variable and More...2014. Recent work includes a chilling Playstation spot for Until Dawn, through
Mofilm. Film and animation content studio Not To Scale has signed director Kris...
- Aardman Acquires Nathan Love, Unit9 Signs Horton de Rakoff and MoreAll the latest production moves from around the industry.