LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- DMA 2011: Gilt Groupe wins DMA marketer of the year...and trigger marketing: Edo Interactive Campaign and marketing operations management: Encompass Elements Mobile marketing:
MogreetInc. Loyalty: GPShopper DMA's conference and expo concludes Thursday.
- How Ad Age Fared in Its Outlook Predictions Last YearNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- This week, Ad Age posted its Look Ahead for 2011, which led us to consider: Just how accurate were we last year? Here we take an unflinching look at our predictions for 2010 and how they panned out.
- What's Hot for This Retail Season...Similar efforts are under way at Steve Madden, which has partnered with
Mogreetto use customers' past purchase history to send relevant deals via mobile...
- Paramount Hopes VooZoo Is More Than a Social-Network Fad...greetings to their friends' cellphones. Simultaneously, Paramount also launched a partnership with
Mogreet.com, offering those not on Facebook the same abilities to send 15...
- 'Dorm-Life' Opens Doors to Initiative...Dorm-Life," Attention Span has been creating content for third parties, including
Mogreet, a soon-to-launch mobile video messaging company, and The Huffington Post...