At mono, we are driven to reinvent, to reimagine and to rethink the status quo; to create the simple, new solutions to age-old, as well as uniquely modern business problems. We do this because it stimulates us, but it also helps us invent new ways to connect with people and create meaningful change for our clients.
• Michael Hart, co-founder, creative co-chair
• Chris Lange, co-founder, creative co-chair
• Jim Scott, co-founder, managing partner
• Jeffrey Gorder, director of business development
1350 Lagoon Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- Agency Tattoos: Melissa Rothman
MonoExperiential Producer and Print Production Director Melissa Rothman honors her parents -- all four of them -- in this tattoo. She had her mother, father, stepmom...
- Agency Tattoos: Laila Stainbrook
MonoProject Leader Laila Stainbrook went vegan for her first tattoo, created by Seattle artist Suzanna Fisher, who used vegan inks. Laila's nickname growing...
- Creative Ink: A Gallery of Adland's Best Tattoos...Deutsch L.A. Peter Gay Weber Shandwick Julie Koong Translation Laila Stainbrook
MonoMike Takeshita RPA Alvar Sunol Alma Michael Keenan Iris Rob Story Proof...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Fast-Casual Chain Smashburger Hires Mono as It Increases Marketing, Grows Footprint Growing fast-casual burger chain Smashburger has named MDC Partners'
Monoits new creative agency as the brand seeks to expand. The Denver-based chain...