LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- MDC Stock Up Almost 10% Day After Reporting Fourth-Quarter Earnings...among others. More recently, this quarter, the holding company has added
Monster Worldwide, Vera Bradley, Four Seasons Hotels and Polycom. MDC expects that kind of...
- Monster Taps KBS as New Global Agency...Partners' KBS has been named the new global lead agency for
Monster Worldwideafter a review. The company operates the Monster.com job site, which...
- Meet Ad Age's 2015 Media Mavens This year's class is more committed to reshaping media and marketing than any before.
- BtoB 100: NATION'S 100 LARGEST B-TO-B ADVERTISERS IN 2014Estimated U.S. business-to-business measured-media ad spending including TV (broadcast and cable), internet (display ads only), magazines (business and consumer), newspapers, outdoor and radio. Estimates based on Ad Age DataCenter analysis of measured-media spending data from WPP's Kantar Media. Dollars in millions.
- New CMO at Vonage Will Make 'Aggressive' B-to-B Push Ted Gilvar -- former CMO at
Monster Worldwide-- last week was named CMO at Vonage, which provides cloud-based communications services to consumers and businesses. He...