LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rewind: Polly-O's Cheesy 80's Ad Was an Instant Classic...out in TV shows such as "Ryan's Hope," "Spenser for Hire," "
Moonlighting" and "Kate & Allie," and later went on to have roles in movies...
- What You Can Learn From the Funniest P&G Marketer EverAfter moonlighting as a comedian during six years of working at P&G, Rajiv Satyal has a few lessons advertisers can learn from cutups.
- Microsoft's Windows 8 Aims For $58 Billion App Market...Microsoft encouraged its own employees to write apps by waiving so-called
moonlightingrestrictions on workers, which keep staff from writing apps on their own...
- Why 'Frictionless' Media Sharing on Facebook Misses the PointMark Zuckerberg's notion of "frictionless sharing" for media is problematic, according to Slate's Farhad Manjoo. Just because you play a Chumbawumba song doesn't mean you recommend it. This is the Best Media Writing of the Week.
- When Marketing Nostalgia, Showmanship Isn't Expendable...is Rambo and Ahnold and Bruce Willis, aka John McClane aka Mr.
Moonlightinghimself. That these icons of my youth share the screen for less...