LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind the Work: How Design Firm OCD Approached the Ad Age Rebrand...Crain family up-to-date on the team's progress. (FedEx proved
moreefficient.) The pitch meeting fell on Valentine's Day. There were at...
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's Vote...G falling behind in digital media and needing to hire a lot
moreexecutives from outside. And after the company shed around a 100 brands...
- TV Rivals Eye a Common Way to Prove Commercials Work...among marketers to prove the returns on their inevestment. There's also
moreof a willingness among TV networks to band together against digital competition...
- What We Know -- And Don't Know -- About Election Interference at Facebook, Google and Others...played a significant role influencing the outcome. Now, that role has become
moreclear, if still not fully defined. Facebook was used by foreign saboteurs...
- Some of TV's Greatest Hits Move From Netflix to Hulu...it needs to be a vigorous competitor. They also stand to gain
morecontrol over their own futures as viewing moves to the internet, where...
MailChimp: Brains (And How to Get a MailChimp One) Agency: Droga5 Media: TV/Video