LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People on the Move: Cole & Weber United Names Patrick McKay Executive Creative Director...with key clients. Previously, he served as VP-business development at
Morpheus Media, where he was instrumental in leading the introduction, pitching and onboarding process...
- People On The Move: Entergy Names Merritt Group VP of Corporate Communications...to her role. In 2001, Ms. Shenan opened her own agency,
Morpheus Media. Ten years later, she merged with the CreateThe Group and remained as...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Is Mobile Currency Really Making Cash Obsolete?The recent launch of iOS6 and Passbook is wrought with opportunity for relationships built on new cultures of currency.
- Get Ready for the Loyalty Marketing Renaissance of 2013A mere presence on popular social networks is no longer enough -- it is crucial for social media to be treated as a service channel in addition to a promotional channel.