LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From FedEx, YouTube Red, Match and More...yesterday. A few highlights: One of the workers at a brick-and-
mortarbookstore called Conspiracy Books is highly suspicious about how great their online...
- Analysts: Most Retailers are in for Happy Holidays...the NRF, noting that brands are making investments in both brick-and-
mortarand online to meet consumer demand. "Our forecast reflects that steady momentum...
- Smart Speakers: Why Marketers Need to Listen Now Smart speakers? Marketers need to listen up: Users already say they're essential to their everyday lives, according to new NPR-Edison Research data.
- How Walmart Found Its Footing in the Amazon Era Instead of swerving between its base and more-wealthy consumers, or between bricks and clicks, it's investing in a balanced business model.
- HGTV Shocker: Season 5 of 'Fixer Upper' Will Be the Last. Now What?...the couple has a thriving e-commerce operation, a Waco brick-and-
mortarretail and bakery operation called Magnolia Market (I've been there and...