LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Six Key Metrics for Measuring the Effectiveness of Video Content...platforms, publishers and retailers to cross-reference ad exposure to brick-and-
mortarpurchases. This is great in theory, but video content is not delivered...
- You Don't Have to Wait for Beacons. How Brands Can Use Mobile Devices to Target Consumers...can monitor how often a particular control group visits a brick-and-
mortarstore, and then compare that to a test group to see if...
- Google Steps Up Rivalries With Apple, Facebook at Developer Event...out a way to pay for things purchased from a brick-and-
mortarstore using a smartphone before Apple ever did. But Google Wallet never...
- Stung by Millennial Misses, Brands Retool for Gen Z Marketers like Taco Bell, Target and Awesomeness TV are making small bets to catch constantly changing "centennials."
- Making Infomercials for the iPhone Generation MikMak's 'minimercials' aim to get millennials to binge-watch ads.