LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ghost People: Consumers Sunk Into Smartphones Are Not Where You Think...too much.) Meanwhile, the behavior of consumers who still prefer brick-and-
mortarshopping is being transformed. Checkout lanes at grocery stores, for instance, used...
- Long Live the Chatbot: Mobile Chatterboxes Ready Their Next Assault You thought the AI-driven army of mobile chatterboxes had been defeated? They're just getting ready for the next assault.
- Weed the People: Cannabis Delivery Meets Mobile Data Science"The modern cannabis consumer isn't the stoner of the past," says Jamie Feaster, VP of marketing at cannabis delivery app Eaze.
- It's a Petite Planet After All for Giant J&J Trying to Act Small -- Like AmazonJ&J combined natural ingredients from seven world regions for an e-commerce-first launch. Amazon's "two-pizza" rule is helping.
- Not Your Grandma's Pantyhose: No Nonsense Names Digital Agency Huge AOR...digital and via mobile while not ignoring the importance of brick-and-
mortar, says Carrie Philpott, managing director of Huge Atlanta. This includes a consistent...