LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Stung by Millennial Misses, Brands Retool for Gen Z Marketers like Taco Bell, Target and Awesomeness TV are making small bets to catch constantly changing "centennials."
- Making Infomercials for the iPhone Generation MikMak's 'minimercials' aim to get millennials to binge-watch ads.
- Wal-Mart Tries to Catch Up With Amazon Prime but Lacks the Speed, Streaming VideoWal-Mart is offering free shipping for $50 a year, half the cost of Prime, but it lacks the video and other perks that Amazon offers.
- Five Ways to Win With Data-Driven MarketingHow companies can effectively target prospects and customers and improve ROI with data-driven marketing, writes Jessica Hawthorne-Castro.
- Mad Tech: Digital Transforms Marketing, Media in the '90s...emerge, with Amazon.com in 1994 and eBay in 1995. Brick-and-
mortarretailers and online portals join the fray; by late in the decade...