LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Swapping Ski Audiences: K2 Gives Retailers Access to Its Visitors...based," the data marketplace should enhance and nurture the relationships brick-and-
mortarski shops build with customers who buy K2 products, he suggested. Brands...
- How Toys R Us' New CMO Plans to 'Unleash the Magic'Q&A with Carla Hassan, who joined struggling Toys R Us last month after more than a decade at PepsiCo
- Crafty Retailer Jo-Ann Fabric Aims to Retarget Its In-Store Wi-Fi Users...shoppers' physical in-store visits to other data about them. Brick-and-
mortarretailers have been trying to increase sales through a variety of technologies...
- Toy Brands Break Gender Barriers at This Year's Toy FairBrands like Hasbro and Mattel pushed dolls for boys, coding for girls as toymakers evolve to incorporate more gender-fluid play.
- Retailers Have Lost the Email-Capture War: 3 Ways to Turn the Tide...based experience that bridges the gap between e-commerce and brick-and-
mortar. The result? An increase in its email sign-up rate from 26...