LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Discounts -- but Strong Holiday Sales Could Come at Cost...period, about 10 million more than those who shopped in brick-and-
mortarstores, according to the NRF. Cyber Monday hit a record $3.45...
- Lowdown: Dehydrated Vagina Strikes Again in Vagisil SpotThe Lowdown has the latest on the brand's "Sex and the City" spoof and the dirt on how Kimberly-Clark beat Dyson on an ad claim.
- Cyber Monday Sales Surge, But Not All Marketers Were Ready...over the Thanksgiving periodâ "only 99.1 million went the brick-and-
mortarroute. Last year, 103 million went online and 102 million visited stores...
- The Power of Cute: What China's Hottest Snacks Brand Can Teach YouLearn secrets of Three Squirrels, a top seller on Alibaba's Tmall platform.
- JC Penney to Start Black Friday Sales Before Thanksgiving This Year...as Periscope . Like last year, JC Penney will also run brick-and-
mortarinstallations in select sites across the country to drive in-store traffic...