LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Moonves Weighs Risk to Legacy Amid Talk of CBS-Viacom Merger...Century Fox in size and scope, spanning broadcasting, cable TV and
motion pictures. "CBS is in receipt of the letter, and its management and independent...
- BuzzFeed Is Ready to Step Up Its Game in News Video...York from Los Angeles, where he worked on production arm BuzzFeed
Motion Pictures. He's heading up the news-video effort, and said he plans...
- Variable Signs Hackett, MediaMonks Opens in ShanghaiAll the production moves from around the industry
- BuzzFeed Video Chief Ze Frank Tells Staff They Have It Good...empire. Last week, the company's video and film division, BuzzFeed
Motion Pictures, got some bad press in the form of a Politico article about...
- Snapchat Teams Up with NBC to Cover Olympics in Unprecedented DealSnapchat will have a channel dedicated to the games in Rio De Janeiro as NBC looks to capitalize on Olympics interest from the app's younger audience.