LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- World Cup Soccer and Narco Dramas: Inside Telemundo's Pitch...U.S. On the digital front, Teleumundo is partnering with Buzzfeed
Motion Picturesto create backstage video content from music award shows and do a...
- And the Winner Isn't: Oscars Put Up Historically Low RatingsNote to the Academy: It's hard to get excited about a bunch of movies you haven't seen, and the proof is in the ratings.
- Levron Joins FCB, Bedwood Launches Cauliflower and MorePlus New Hires at Firstborn, 72andSunny and Leo Burnett
- Moonves Weighs Risk to Legacy Amid Talk of CBS-Viacom Merger...Century Fox in size and scope, spanning broadcasting, cable TV and
motion pictures. "CBS is in receipt of the letter, and its management and independent...
- BuzzFeed Is Ready to Step Up Its Game in News Video...York from Los Angeles, where he worked on production arm BuzzFeed
Motion Pictures. He's heading up the news-video effort, and said he plans...